TANKS WITH LINERS/INTERNAL COATINGS
WHY USE A LINER/INTERNAL COATINGS?
- To avoid corrosion resulting from incompatible roof types.
- To avoid corrosion resulting from naturally harsh water.
- To extend tank life.
- We use a 720g/m2 PVC liner. This is secured inside the tank by means of a stainless steel flat bar in the top corrugation of the tank.
- Supplied with a 40mm outlet and 40mm overflow.
INTERNAL COATINGS SPECIFICATIONS
- We use a paint product that is suitable for coating corrugated water tanks and is suitable for storing drinking water.
NB prices include VAT.
STREAMLINE TANKS – with internal coating[table “” not found /]
ROUND TANKS – with internal liners[table “” not found /]
Contact Us for prices on other sizes.