POOLS – with PVC liner or light blue vinyl liner
- Corrugated ring.
- Liner – Black PVC or Light Blue vinyl (vinyl neccessary if using pool chemicals).
- 2 x 40mm outlets.
- Aluminium strip to secure liner in place.
- To be placed on smooth stable surface.
- Supplied in kit form for DIY assembly.
- Excludes ladder, pump, filter etc.
Points to consider:
- Pool chemicals can corrode galvanized steel.
- The corrugated pool wall is not strong enough to secure a ladder to ( we suggest an aluminium fold up ladder with rubber mat on top of liner).
- A kreepy krawly will not work on the corrugated wall (scrub with brush and vacuum floor).
- We recommend a natural pool cleaning solution. If using pool chemicals then a vinyl liner is required.
- We can supply a shade cloth pool cover.