ADVANTAGES OF CORRUGATED STEEL RESERVOIRS
- Cost effective Water storage solution.
- Minimum Site preparation needed.
- Available in various sizes – see here.
- Easy to assemble.
- Can be transported by bakkie or trailer.
- Can be assembled in remote and inaccessible areas.
- Can withstand soil movement better than a concrete reservoir.
- Diameters range from 2m – 12m.
- Standard heights are 1.5m and 2.2m.
- 1.5m height is the most popular height.
- 2.2m height is suitable for applications where space is limited, or a less agricultural look is required.
- With larger diameters thicker corrugated steel is required. Base requirements are more demanding with higher reservoirs.
Corrugated steel reservoirs are commonly used in agriculture, mining and irrigation, as they offer a strong and simple solution to water storage.
Delivery and assembly can be quoted on from our nearest factory.
In windy sites the reservoir can be damaged by wind when empty. Reservoirs should be filled immediately on completing assembly and should never be emptied completely.
- Corrugated sides: Corrugated steel, 0.8mm thick, galvanised (Z275). Standard panel length 3.44m. Overlap between panels 300mm for extra strength. Panels curved to required radius and pre-drilled with vertical bolt holes.
- Liner: 550 gram per square metre PVC liner with welded seams. Liners rated for potable water use can also be quoted on. 5 year guarantee on liner. Liner folded over corrugated wall and secured by 4mm cable and turnbuckle. (Alternatively the liner can be secured on the inside of the reservoir with an aluminium flat bar and bolts.)
- Outlets: Two 40mm outlets supplied. Larger outlets can be supplied on request.
- Roof: See here for more detail.
- Base: The area underneath the tank needs to be stable, smooth and level (it need not be concrete). Click here for more detail.
Please contact us for prices on other sizes or dimensions.
For standardised sizes and pricing click here.