The below document can be downloaded here.
- The site needs to be smooth, level and compact.
- The customer needs to provide clean sand to spread underneath the liner.
- Power: If there is no power on site we need to be informed.
- If the site is not easily accessible by a two-wheeled drive bake and trailer we need to be informed.
- The reservoir needs to be filled with at least 300mm depth of water immediately on completion.
CONCRETE BASES: Concrete bases or ring beams are not normally necessary. A well-prepared earth base is normally less expensive than concrete. An earth base is also normally better suited to the installation of a corrugated steel reservoir.
ENGINEERS REPORT: For commercial or urban installations, we can provide an engineers recommendation at a reasonable cost.