SLEEVES FOR PLASTIC TANKS
Corrugated steel tank sleeves can be used to cover and conceal plastic or other tanks. They are an aesthetically pleasing solution to rain water harvesting if you already have a plastic tank and would like your tank to become a feature, or if you have a roof made of either zinc alume or Chromadek (both of which are not compatible with galvanised steel tanks), as the rainwater is not in contact with the galvanised steel.
We can supply the corrugated rings to cover a plastic tank. The rings can be nested together to reduce transport costs – ideal for long distance transport and export.
- The sleeve does not have a base or top and is not water-tight.
- If the top of the plastic tank is visible we can supply a sheet metal top.
- We can custom make the rings to fit any size plastic tank. The sleeve diameter is normally 3oomm larger than the plastic tank diameter.
- Holes will need to be cut to accommodate existing piping and connections.
- The sleeves can also be transported in concentric rings which reduces volume and transport costs.
NB prices include VAT.
SIZES AND PRICING
|Plastic Tank Volume||Diameter||Height||Sleeve Diameter||Sleeve Height||Sleeve Cost (Excl. delivery)|
|2500l||1420 mm||1700 mm||1720 mm||1800 mm||R 2 500.00|
|4500l||1820 mm||2060 mm||2120 mm||2200 mm||R 3 000.00|
|5000l||1820 mm||2255 mm||2120 mm||2200 mm||R 3 000.00|
|10 000l||2200 mm||3150 mm||2500 mm||3300 mm||R 5 850.00|
DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY
We can offer this service in Cape Town and Johannesburg. Distance, access to the tank site, piping and outlets will be taken into account to prepare a quote.