TANKS WITH LINERS/INTERNAL COATINGS
We can supply all round tanks with PVC liners suitable for for the storage of drinking water. Please note that streamline tanks are coated internally with paint suitable for the storage of drinking water.
WHY USE A LINER/INTERNAL COATINGS?
- To avoid corrosion resulting from incompatible roof types.
- To avoid corrosion resulting from naturally harsh water.
- To extend tank life.
- We use a 720g/m2 PVC liner. This is secured inside the tank by means of a stainless steel flat bar in the top corrugation of the tank.
- Supplied with a 40mm outlet and 40mm overflow.
INTERNAL COATINGS SPECIFICATIONS
- We use a paint product that is suitable for coating corrugated water tanks and is suitable for storing drinking water.
NB prices include VAT.
STREAMLINE TANKS – with internal coating
|Litres||Width||Length||Height||Price with coating|
ROUND TANKS – with internal liners
|265||0.66m||0.8 m||R1 930.00|
|800||1.2m||0.8m||R 3 350.00|
|10 000||2.2m||2.7m||R15 950.00|
Contact Us for prices on other sizes.